The Mosaic Film Experience is partnering with Wolverine Worldwide to develop an internship program that provides job training to secure career opportunities. The first internship position will be a Social Media Content Creator with The Wolverine Brand. Through the internship, students will build their portfolio, receive coaching from mentors and work collaboratively with team members while gaining client-based work experience.
This is a paid summer internship with 25 to 30 hours a week average commitment. The internship period is July 5 through September 30, 2022, with a pay rate of $19 an hour. The deadline to apply is Friday, April 22.
“For the past 10 years, we’ve been bringing the power of digital experiences and content creation to young people in our community,” said Skot Welch, Founder, Mosaic Film Experience. “We are proud to launch this internship program as a new way to continue opening eyes and opening doors as we create a pipeline to careers in creative industries.”
The Wolverine Brand – Social Media Content Creator Intern
Few companies can say they have the world at their feet, both literally and figuratively. As a global marketer of branded footwear, as well as apparel and accessories, this apt saying not only speaks to our focus, but also to the bright future before us.
This position is a storyteller who uses video to help bring that future to life.
The Social Media Content Creator Intern will work closely with The Wolverine Brand social media strategy and creative team and Associate Creative Director to identify and create short-form video that is distributed across Wolverine’s social media platforms. They will be working alongside the Wolverine team to create social and media content by shooting their own photography, creating motion graphics or short videos (creating new or using existing assets) to post. The Social Media Content Intern should have knowledge of social media platforms and help create which type of content can be best used for specific social media platforms.
- The candidate will help develop, shoot and edit both photo and video projects to create meaningful, creative visual content.
- Collaborate with Social media content creators to create compelling, shareable short-form video content
- Support Video and editing needs of Social media team
- Provide photo editing and retouching support as needed- Deliver cohesive visual aesthetic for video across social platforms
- Responsible for the planning and/or production of creative assets video, animation, and photography
- Import photo, video, audio and edit in Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, Bridge, Premiere, Audition, and After Effects
- An understanding of Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Premiere and After Effects
- Demonstrated skills in photo editing/retouching
- Familiar with social media platforms, comfortable with best practices, asset specifications, restrictions, and content guidelines
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in fast-paced environment
- A creative thinker with infectious enthusiasm for your work
- A doer and someone who isn’t afraid to make decisions and make mistakes
Please email resume and contact information to: Tamarra Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org